|Quantity||Unit Price (Net)|
|Larger quantities||on request|
Delivery time: Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
- Certified acc. PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 and DIN EN 166 : 2001.
- Best wearing comfort due to skin-friendly flexible head parts made of medical plastics.
- The head frame and headband are stable, easy to sterilize (80-100°C) and reusable for a long time.
- The high-quality polycarbonate lens can be easily cleaned or replaced. With replacement lenses you are in the long term cheaper than with comparable disposable products!
- For the sake of the environment against disposable items!
- for Suitable for people who wear glasses!
- Protects against drops and splashes of liquids . It reduces the risk of droplet infection.
- The history shield is very light and weighs less than 60g !
- Under the face shield is enough space for a respirator and goggles.
- The headboards are made of high quality plastic for medical applications .
- The design is chosen so that it hardly fogs up.
- the delivery takes place within less days . No long waiting times!
- 100% Made in Germany . We manufacture the face shields locally in Bavaria.
The 2001/95/EG directive on general product safety is available on the following website: https://www.ce-anleitungen.eu
Request face protection and get an offer
In the contact form you can contact us regarding the face shield without obligation . We’ll come back to you as soon as possible. For tradespeople: Please include the company name and billing address.